DescriptionFinished with a tough, water-resistant Dino Shield™ polymer sleeve, our Premium Capped Composite Decking Boards offer the thickest capped decking shell available in the UK for outstanding stain and weather resistance while maintaining the natural aesthetics of timber. Made from the same eco-friendly recycled wood and plastic composite as our Traditional Composite Decking, the Premium Composite Deck Boards are ultra-low maintenance and will not warp, split, crack or splinter. This capped composite decking also features improved stain resistance, mould resistance and minimal colour fade over time, keeping your decking looking pristine for longer with practically zero maintenance – just wipe clean as needed. Our reversible non-slip deck boards are fixed in place with a hidden fastener system, and are available in a choice of 3 colours, each with a grooved side and beautiful natural wood textured side. Supplied with a 10 year warranty.
- Eco-friendly recycled wood and plastic Capped Composite Decking Boards
- Dino Shield™ polymer sleeve for stain, fade, scratch and mould resistance
- Reversible design - grooved finish on one side, wood texture on the other
- Standard boards measure 2400mm (L) x 145mm (W) x 21mm (D)
- Extra-long boards measure 4000mm (L) x 145mm (W) x 21mm (D)
- 10 year warranty
CompositionDino decking composite boards are constructed from 55% recycled wood, 40% HDPE and ~5% additives. The composition of Dino decking boards can vary slightly for each colour due to the composition of additives used to create the colour.
ApplicationAll colours come in 2.4 meters or 4m long boards, but can easily be cut to custom sizes for your project with standard carpentry tools. Composite boards are not directly screwed into the joists unlike traditional wood decking. They are secured using hidden fasteners that leave you with a clean and tidy finish. Installation can be done by a tradesman or confident end user. Click here to view our installation guide.
- Our Premium range will lighten and lose up to 30% of its colour in the first 6 months before stabilising to its final colour.
- Building materials are made in different batches. Batches can differ in size, shade, texture and colour. We always recommend ordering all of your decking together.
- Composite Decking Boards have a width tolerance of up to 2%.